Day 1: Managua
Reception at Augusto C-Sandino International Airport, Managua, at the time of arrival of your flight, our driver will receive it with a sign with your name, Depending on your flight schedule this day or the last one offers to make a City tours in the city of Managua and its historic center, approximate time 3 to 4 hours.
Day 2: Corn island
Departure by plane to Corn Island, which are 90 km from the coast, in front of Bluefields. Corn Island and Little Corn Island, once known as the Mangle Islands, are now a haven of peace amidst the immense tricolor blue of the Caribbean, possessing exuberant tropical island vegetation where you can practice all kinds of sport and healthy recreation. Arrival and accommodation.
Baggage allowed: 1 piece of a maximum of 13.5 kg.
Days 3 and 4: Corn Island
Free days in which you can make the following options: Visit the reefs, fishing, tour around the island, visit Little Corn Island, which is only 7 km away from Corn Island. You can enjoy its deserted beaches, hikes to the interior of the island and its beautiful multicolored waters. Accommodation.
Day 5: Corn Island / Managua
Departure in flight in the early morning in flight to Managua, arrival and possible connection with flight to destination.
4 Nights accommodation in a double room in the category of hotels indicated.
Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport in Corns Island
Local guide service in Spanish or English
Servicios en plan colectivo.
Services in collective plan
- Hotel taxes.
- 1 bottle of water per person per day
- 1 hour of Snorkeling or diving
- 1 welcome cocktail by Person
- Transport in a modern fleet (with air conditioning and GPS)
Does not include
- Entry tax to Nicaragua of $ 14.
- Tours not detailed in the program.
- Travel insurance, medical assistance.
- Personal expenses (Laundry and telephone calls).
- Feeding not detailed in the program.
- Tips and other similar expenses.
- Any other expense not established in the program.
- Travel with a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Travel with a passport photocopy.
- Pay the entrance tax to Nicaragua of $ 14 upon arrival.
- Change the currency when arriving at the country in local banks.
- Have emergency numbers on hand.
- Acquire travel insurance or assistance.
- Comfortable clothes for hiking.
- Wear sunscreen (Blocker, goggles, hat or cap).
Recommendations for Visiting Corns Island
- Llevar ropa cómoda (pantalón largo).
- Carry repellent
- Llevar traje de baño, toalla (Para visita de playa )
- Bring water.
|Corns island||Hotel Paraiso beach||https://www.facebook.com/paraisofb/|
|Managua||Hotel el Almendro||https://www.hotelelalmendro.com/|